- Ice is Starting to Form on Area Streams
- First Real Cold Snap – Anchor Ice Forms on the Bighill Creek
- Fall Reflections
- Fall 2019 Issue of Stream Tender Magazine
- Fall Season Update – 2019
- More Brown Trout Than You Can Shake a Stick At – Or A Fly Rod
- Signs of Recovery for Middle-Bow River Trout
- Local Trout Streams – Still Flowing High
- Speedy Recovery For Bighill Creek – After The Flood!
- Big Flood For Bighill Creek!
Tag Archives: Fish Habitat
I ran into a young fisherman a few days ago. His name is Evan Martens and he loves to fish. Evan and I exchange emails from time to time and for me it is a good way of finding out … Continue reading
The following books contain stories about fish habitat enhancement projects that have been completed by Bow Valley Habitat Development! There is also other information regarding fly fishing techniques, fly patterns and some history of the Bow River and area fishery! … Continue reading